More questions and answers......CLICK HERE TO GET BUNDLE OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS...
20. The Rochdale Equitable Pioneers Society, the first co-operative Society in the world started in the year-->
24. ICA (International Co-operative Alliance) regional office at New Delhi was inaugurated by ............ on 14/11/1960
National Cooperative Union of India (Established in 1929 with association of State Co-operative Unions)-->
89. In the case of a Negotiable Instrument, a person who gets a better title is -Holder-in due course
136. Within how many days to start the functions of a Co-operative Society after getting registration
154. The scheme formulate by RBI to protect the interest of the customers and to re-dress their grievances with regard to banking services is called.
157. Which is the following Co-operative Bank doesn’t come under the purview of Banking Regulation Act.
162. The statement prepared to reconcile the balance as shown by the cash book and the balance as shown by the bank pass book is called
163. In the official hierarchy of Co-operative department the officer next to the Registrar of Co-operative Societies is designated as
178. Who was the person in member of All India Rural Credit Survey Committee and All India Rural Credit Review Committee
185. Where is the headquarters of Federation of Kerala Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe Co-operative Societies
More questions ans answers.........
PRIMARY CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES JUNIOR CLERK EXAM CONDUCTED BY CO-OPERATIVE SERVICE BOARD (CATEGORY 1/2010)
a), b), c) and d) are given. One of which may be wrongly spelt. Find out the word with the wrong spelling. If all the words are spelt correctly, the answer is (e)ie all correct.
Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error the answer is (E)
14) a. It was decided b) to make alternate arrangements c) in case the hotel d) was fully booked e) all correct
15)a) my previous teacher b) emphasized on c) the fact that handwork d) is a precondition for success in life e) all correct
Different parts of each of the following sentences are given in a jumbled order. The jumbled words are numbered in the answer choices that follow, different arrangements of the jumbled parts are mentioned. Pick the correct answer choice that makes a proper sentence. If all the choices are wrong, the answer is (E)
16. 1) the dignity of man 2) have preached that 3) undermines 4) all the philosophers of the world 5) No work
a) Battle of Waterloo b) Battle of Trafalgar c) Battle of Austerlitz d) Battle of Leipzig e) None of theseClick here to get more Model/Solved questions and answers